Looking For A Few Mods

bryman1970

There's also The Collector quest, Roxety Inn quest, Arena and Dark Brotherhood - these ones reward is gold. Depending on your level it could be even 500-600 gold pieces.

To start the collector, go to vilverin and search an Ayleid statue. then sell it somewhere - the imperial city is the best choice, no matter which store - and wait to be contacted by Umbacano. For each statue he will give you 500 gold. Here's a list with all the statue location and some useful info. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:The_Collector

The Roxety Inn quest - you gotta kill a necromancer in a nearby cave. Lots of gold as a reward.

Arena - you have to be a combatant in the Arena.

Dark Brotherhood - kill someone , and sleep to join. Each quest will give you a fair amount of money.

And most of the quests will give you something which you can sell.

Easy way to gain money is to spend it !

Nope, I am not kidding ya. You can invest 500 gold with every merchant/trader/barkeeper/shopkeeper you meet. This is an easy way to up your Mercantile ability. This has multiple benefits:

* once you reach Expert rank in Mercantile, you can permanently increase the shop's available gold by 500, useful for selling higher-value junk.

* once you reach Master rank in Mercantile, you can buy/sell items during bartering *at base cost* (100/100 ratio), and all shops in the world have 500 more gold for barter.

When carrying items in your inventory to sell, remember the formula: Value = BasePrice / Weight

This means that a lighter Leather Cuirass will be more of a bargain to carry-to-sell than a heavier Iron Cuirass.

You can also use Feather and Fortify Endurance spells to temporarily carry more stuff to sell.

Alternatively, you can download the Bag of Holding mod, or Automagic Bags mod to have infinite inventory and carry bags

Scrolls, costly books, jewellery, arrows, potions, alchemy ingredients, daedra daggers are all cheap to carry and good to sell.

Of course, you can always take the easy route, and plunder the expensive items from buildings/dungeons - the Thieves Guild quests reward well, directly or indirectly. Once you reach higher levels, you can use the Gray Fox's Cowl of Nocturnal to escape the bounty and infamy, even though you are the criminal. 8)

Of course, if you want to do it the honest way, I can recommend the Bank of Cyrodiil mod. It is safe and flourishing investment, unless of course someone robs it at axe-point. :D

Edited by vvk78

I know how to earn money by quests and all that was mentioned. I was just looking to see if there were any business-type mods out there. I have a feeling there isn't though.

I managed to find a pretty decent list with some other ways to earn money besides looting and selling items, or finishing quests of any sort. They're located here:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/?showtopic=931523&hl

I ALSO found a gigantic list of mod lists of all different types, and for those of you looking for mods to try and find it overwhelming (or just need a place to look), this list is a great resource:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/155637-list-list-of-mod-lists/

It seems there's really not a lot of Oblivion money-making mods out there.

Edited by bryman1970