i hate this

lolwut50

am i the only one that hates the mods wich adds anime characters? because i think manga/anime characters in new vegas look like someone divided by zero as of vegas is meant to be a "bit" realistic and not have girls with hairs the size of a country and eyes as big as jupiter

Well I have to agree with you, but to each their own. If you don't like simply don't use it. People's tastes are all over the place, there are some weird s*** in this world, that's for sure! :)

I don't really like anime-type stuff in the game because the art styles really clash. To use an anime analogy, it looks like what you get if you put Hello Kitty and Ghost in the Shell. It kind of worked in Oblivion, but the Fallout games are much grittier-looking. Of course, I won't begrudge anybody who likes or makes these mods.

By the way, you might want to use a more descriptive topic title.

Edited by Tyrannus007

theres ghost in the shell mods?

I honestly think GITS would be sorta lore friendly,They are androids and cyborgs.Just more bot than person. Id have to assume with the Institute in FO3 mentioning androids,they must be making pure on cyborgs.

I can see where it comes from but whatever floats your boat,even if its ducttape

am i the only one that hates the mods wich adds anime characters? because i think manga/anime characters in new vegas look like someone divided by zero as of vegas is meant to be a "bit" realistic and not have girls with hairs the size of a country and eyes as big as jupiter

Indeed, this is retarded. I also hate these full makeup, plastic doll like faces/bodies, colorfull hair mods and the rest.

Its not a Barby horsez game but post apocalyptic world, some people never seen a clean water in their life, im not even talking about cosmetics.

I agree with every post in this topic in terms of the anime-style thing. it definitely doesnt clash well with the atmosphere and setting, but you also have to take into account that people like to have an attractive (to them maybe) near-perfect Courier to control and have fun with. i mean you have to admit, one would think that even in a post-apocalyptic setting, not everyone is going to be plain or ugly-looking (a lot of the characters in this game seem to be this way, objectively speaking). having these types of skin textures, hair styles/colors, and big eye mods is part of creating their ideal, attractive character.

although, some of the mods that replace the armor of many characters in-game, where the armor is tasteless and induces near-nakedness, is dumb as hell as well as immersion breaking. but thats my own opinion, and thats why i dont use those mods myself (nor do i waste my time spewing hate on the comment sections of those mods on the Nexus). like someone else said, to each their own.

Edited by MadMax08