Mr Burke

Lehcar

Does anyone else kind of wish the little Mister Burke romance had been taken a bit further, been more developed than just a few letters? I mean, I really like him... he has Lucien Lachance's voice.

Lucien. Lachance. *melts* http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif

He definitely could have been a much more used character. There could've been a whole slew of evil side quests just like the Dark Brotherhood, involving him sending you out to rid the wasteland of other "eye sores" like Megaton. For me though most of the time i just let him kill Simms and then kill him so i can get loot from both of them since i never blow up Megaton.

Even if Burke is killed off early (as I also do - I like Megaton), a lot could probably be done with him. Maybe some kind of backstory / quest series (sort of like the 'Daring Dashwood' mod) where the Lone Wanderer discovers or uncovers a bunch of things that Burke did.

He was Tenpenny's hatchetman after all. So there could conceivably be a very very long list of malfeasances, atrocities, misdemeanours, and so forth in his past. As it is, all you hear about the late Mr Burke is Tenpenny basically saying "Oh, yeah, Burke does all my dirty work", but no inkling as to what this might have been.

Edited by 7thsealord

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you don't blow up Megaton...well then where is Mr Burke or w/e is his name

I believe he just disappears from the game, Like Dr Li at the end of Fallout 3 at the Purifier. You can visit various areas, and find the Talon Company attacking you as part of contracts, and on several of them that you come across, the contract is signed as "Mr B" - Suggesting it's Mr Burke.

I believe he just disappears from the game, Like Dr Li at the end of Fallout 3 at the Purifier. You can visit various areas, and find the Talon Company attacking you as part of contracts, and on several of them that you come across, the contract is signed as "Mr B" - Suggesting it's Mr Burke.

You are right, I just read on the wiki and it does actually say that he vanishes from the game.

You are right, I just read on the wiki and it does actually say that he vanishes from the game.

... Though, if your Character was female who happened to use 'Black Widow' on him, Burke does send a few rather creepy love letters.

... Though, if your Character was female who happened to use 'Black Widow' on him, Burke does send a few rather creepy love letters.

:P Never knew that haha. nice one. Oh if you really want mr burke to be in the game again, just use the placeatpc (his ID) in the dev console :P