whats happened

strikerdes

it was taken down...let me find a link to the last place you can get it hold on...

http://www.easy-share.com/1913181107/ElsweyrAnequinaPart1of2-25023.rar (Part 1)

http://www.easy-share.com/1913181421/ElsweyrAnequinaPart2of2-25023.rar (Part 2)

there you can thank Maelstrom X for that link...hope it still works.

Edited by Scorch621

Just for the record, but...

I opened the link, and McAfee stopped it dead in it's tracks. It says it contains malware...:blink: ?

Lucifer

Thats wierd...I use Mcafee too and I didnt get a warning...

stay away though...you cant be too carefull...

This maybe complete coincidence, but I got a pretty serious malware infection from downloading the files off the Megaupload mirror listed here. I'm not sure if it came from the files themselves, from Megaupload, or from TESNexus. All I know is that I got hit with it to the point where I had to take the computer into the shop and couldn't fix it myself.

I asked one of the administrators to look into it, but haven't heard anything yet other than the great advice on attack prevention. I'm sure he's still investigating the mirror site for now.

Thats wierd...I use Mcafee too and I didnt get a warning...

stay away though...you cant be too carefull...

Always carefull ;) to the point of paranoia :D

McAfee stated that "too much users had reported this file", and advised me to leave it alone... which I did.

This maybe complete coincidence, but I got a pretty serious malware infection from downloading the files off the Megaupload mirror listed here. I'm not sure if it came from the files themselves, from Megaupload, or from TESNexus. All I know is that I got hit with it to the point where I had to take the computer into the shop and couldn't fix it myself.

I asked one of the administrators to look into it, but haven't heard anything yet other than the great advice on attack prevention. I'm sure he's still investigating the mirror site for now.

Rarely am I this happy with NOT downloading something :D

Lucifer