Player Home - Lair of the Slayer

DsGBiohazard

There are way too many Vampire house mods, and that is a problem. Why you ask? Well, the problem doesn't have anything to do with the fact they are vampire homes at all. The problem is that there is a certain polar opposite that's getting drowned out.

That's right, vampire slayers.

Slayers of dark things

Werewolf police

Vigilant of killdarkthingsdarrs

Where is the player home for this whole group?

This would be an amazing player home, and would really make you feel as the one who creeps around. You would truly be the one who knocks. (or not, as you're supposed to be quiet)

It could have werewolf heads, vampire teeth, crossbows hung up on the walls, various hooded clothing hanging around, and even more body parts of various beasts/creatures. (trophies, if you will)

This would truly be a monumental house mod.

Edited by DsGBiohazard

There is currently a player home for Vampire Hunters by Elianora called Holmwood and a tweak to Rayek's End that makes it a Vampire Hunter home by Turrk. I haven't made any player homes to accommodate Vigilants or Hunters (being a pal of the many big-wig Daedras out there and all) but you did give me an idea for one. :tongue:

Edited by Tealbow

There is currently a player home for Vampire Hunters by Elianora called Holmwood and a tweak to Rayek's End that makes it a Vampire Hunter home by Turrk. I haven't made any player homes to accommodate Vigilants or Hunters (being a pal of the many big-wig Daedras out there and all) but you did give me an idea for one. :tongue:

Hm, I don't know how I managed to miss the Holmwood one. However, it's not QUITE what I expected. It's probably just their choice of ENB though.

But that doesn't change the fact that that's probably going to be my new house in Skyrim.

Thanks, and I hope you end up bringing that idea to life.