Better Lighting

ilawana

I was wondering if there was a mod that changed the lighting and the shadows to make them more realistic.

Also some dynamic shadows that actually appear where they would if there was a good lighting system.

I basically want realistic shadows that change with the time of day and just better lighting. The shadows should be a little darker than they are and the lighting should be a little brighter like in skyrim. If a mod like this does not exist then could someone make one for me or teach me how to make it myself? Thanks

Perhaps shadeMe by shadeMe would work? I do not currently use it myself, though, as I have not yet gotten around to configuring it properly... which is mandatory for it to work properly - at least for my game. But the readMe should have instructions. :D

Oblivion Reloaded might be of help with lighting and colours. It is relatively easy to configure using the ini files. There is a readme with setting descriptions in the downloads section, as well, to help understand what everything does.

Hopefully that helps a little.