on default presets button

on shadow frustum

off use bsfadenode

off export dismember body parts

Then i had to nifskope it,

right click nitrishape called hat > flags > hidden

Just to ignore it u know :tongue:

nitrishape called nohat:

bsshaderpplightingproperty turn on non_projective_shadows shader flag.

Uhm.. I think thats all and on my hair it is wokring fine.

Some other stuff cause i have remaining questions about hair.

This hair is not original hair creation. I just make edit to it so it wont clip my shoulder and stuff.

nohat is not having nistencilproperty, the geometry is duplicated and duplicated half is normals facing other way.

nohat is not having nialphaproperty, I would have guessed it should have this but it is working fine without it

It could be that this is the regular way for hair, but on other hair is having some differences.

Or that the hair is originally created with different techinique using older nifscripts or something.

When i use stealth boy hair pops off and is sitting on various places, even lands itself on other npcs head. :laugh:

but its back on the way its supposed to be when stealth boy wears off.

So i still have those questions about hair but i could go back and experiment with using stencil property and try to figure out how it gets alpha without nialphaproperty!

Take existing hair nif that you think is a good one and compare your result nif to it is good way to make it work to begin with.

Oh yeah and dont forget u gotta make egm files for it with conformulator. the egm is gonna be same name as the hair nif plus nitrishape name.

hairnamehat.egm and hairnamenohat.egm

Edited by baduk