[Request] S. Ashes face

blade43v3r

Hi guys im quite new in this and b4 asking nothing i would like to give thanks to all the ppl who make these wonderful mods, and everyone who votes for them etc etc making dragon age a very beautiful game :)

Ok i would like to know if there is or if anyone could make this exact face to choose when you create a human race male

http://j.imagehost.org/0105/Sacred_Ashes_bajaryoutube_com_23-40-24.jpg

Thankyou for your great work

Edited by blade43v3r

Heyas Blade :)

Since you say that you are kinda new to this, after looking at those links I noticed that they have mor and mop files available.

In case you don't know, for a preset face to use in the CC, you have to download the mop files.

MoP files are for use as presets. MoR files are for use to replace the face(s) of existing characters.

Just wanted to make sure that you download the right ones for what you are wanting. ;)

AND since it adds faces to the CC, if the .mop files don't include a chargenmorphcfg.xml file, you will need to update that file, especially if you are using other face addins (which you will probably have to have, because of the hair, eyes, and tattoos). so make sure that you look thru the description of those links, and make sure that you download the other required files to make it look right.

There is also a program called the chargen compiler- http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=971 which can compile all those chargen files together, to make them work correctly in the CC.

Also just in case you didnt know ;)

Thanks for the advise darkewolf, i just deleted the char i had and wanted to create a new one with that face, hair, tattoo and eyes but i just saw that the closest face to the malcolm in the video is the one that you need to use with toolset and thats the problem...

I reinstalled toolset x10 times and doesnt connect to database, tried wiki tutorial and still im doing something wrong xD. Ill give it a try with mop files for the fect im starting a char over 0 again.

Ill let you know the results. :)

Ugh, yeah that database error is a nightmare for some people :(

Dont feel bad, installing the toolset is a crapshoot for a lot of people. Either it will work, or it just won't work. I really wish that Bioware would fix or at least try to reconfigure whatever is causing the problem there :(

aw man, if you hadn't deleted the old character you could have used the face replacer to replace which face morph that the character uses. http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=428

If you can give me a link to the mod that uses the toolset to put them together, I might be able to cobble it together for you when I get home on Monday.