Need Help Making a Travel Point Between Vegas & DC

lagia

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't mean to be the buzzkill, but doesn't this fall under the no-no rule of porting fallout 3 content into new vegas?

Not saying I don't love the idea and am so excited for this mod if it is allowed to be released... but yeah.

Edited by yoba333

Don't mean to be the buzzkill, but doesn't this fall under the no-no rule of porting fallout 3 content into new vegas?

Not saying I don't love the idea and am so excited for this mod if it is allowed to be released... but yeah.

I don't think there will be a problem, I'm sure everybody would like to see this mod fully working. Potential isn't even a good enough word to describe this mod but it will have to do for now...

So long as you own FO3 & NV you will be ok

do you think there will ever be any way to use mods that require FOSE and Texture edit as one of the mods that i'm rather despret to port over to New Vegas would be Mothership Zeta Crew

do you think there will ever be any way to use mods that require FOSE and Texture edit as one of the mods that i'm rather despret to port over to New Vegas would be Mothership Zeta Crew

Enclave commander works the same as mothership zeta crew, if you replace enclave commander with mothership zeta crew... we are working on getting fose to work, but so far no luck, but hopefully we can get the help we need...

This mod needs help, all the help it can get.

Once (IF) this is complete, I doubt that any other mod could beat it.

Yes, there is a hassle, transferring all of the esm's and bsa's, but you can do it.

By the way, 7.39 GB has to be transfered for this to work out at all.

Good god I pray to you. I hope that this is finished.