Need Help Making a Travel Point Between Vegas & DC

lagia

do you think there will ever be any way to use mods that require FOSE and Texture edit as one of the mods that i'm rather despret to port over to New Vegas would be Mothership Zeta Crew

Enclave commander works the same as mothership zeta crew, if you replace enclave commander with mothership zeta crew... we are working on getting fose to work, but so far no luck, but hopefully we can get the help we need...

actually you are thinking of the TSC Air Support Add-On which is sepret from the main mod which DOES require FOSE

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This mod needs help, all the help it can get.

Once (IF) this is complete, I doubt that any other mod could beat it.

Yes, there is a hassle, transferring all of the esm's and bsa's, but you can do it.

By the way, 7.39 GB has to be transfered for this to work out at all.

Good god I pray to you. I hope that this is finished.

torrent :) !?

do you think there will ever be any way to use mods that require FOSE and Texture edit as one of the mods that i'm rather despret to port over to New Vegas would be Mothership Zeta Crew

Enclave commander works the same as mothership zeta crew, if you replace enclave commander with mothership zeta crew... we are working on getting fose to work, but so far no luck, but hopefully we can get the help we need...

actually you are thinking of the TSC Air Support Add-On which is sepret from the main mod which DOES require FOSE

oh, my bad - eighter way, we can figure something out as time goes by...

This mod needs to be renamed as it is NOT a port of FO3 into NV as the name implies. It is a way to switch from one game to the other without closing the game and starting the other.

Port implies that assets from one game are being copied into another game. I don't see that happening here

This mod needs to be renamed as it is NOT a port of FO3 into NV as the name implies. It is a way to switch from one game to the other without closing the game and starting the other.

Port implies that assets from one game are being copied into another game. I don't see that happening here

It's Beta Name Is Fallout New Vegas Ft. The Capital Wasteland

and you are right nothing is being copied it is just a way of being able to move between the two area's (games), thus allowing a much deeper story as the game play opportunities would allow access to so much more, and allowing to further expand with fan mods

to answer everyones questions i have not yet released this mod yet, due to this threads original issue making a fast travel point (the train) to DC from NV, once that is fixed i will provide all relevant answers.

your laod order is bad you load New Vegas ESM before Fallout3.ESM
It is a way to switch from one game to the other without closing the game and starting the other.

Does that mean i don't must put my F3 files into the NV folder, but let them in the Bethesda Softworks\Fallout 3 folder?