Need Help Making a Travel Point Between Vegas & DC

lagia

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I see 'Lagia' has taken the mod down already...they really musta went after him. I was mainly interested in this for easy access for fallout 3 mods, but much to my dismay 'sharing and caring companions recruit mod' slowed FalloutNV to a crawl for some reason. In fact the same happened to any fallout 3 custom companion mods for that matter. Bummer Edited by havefunwilltravel

No he included copyright protected music in his video, while suitable for the video it is not allowed to be uploaded here or linked to on the nexus family of sites.

A foolish mistake, which he is being given a chance to rectify.

Buddah.

Man I see 'Lagia' has taken the mod down already...they really musta went after him. I was mainly interested in this for easy access for fallout 3 mods, but much to my dismay 'sharing and caring companions recruit mod' slowed FalloutNV to a crawl for some reason. In fact the same happened to any fallout 3 custom companion mods for that matter. Bummer

Ooh ok he made a mistake many others could easily make. But you dont even need the 'train to dc' mod or copy fallout 3 data files directly to the FalloutNV folder, just putting links to those would suffice.

I have removed all Copyrighted Material from the mod now just need the moderators to recheck it, and the point of this mod is to be able to switch maps (games) with a fast travel point i am working on that quick travel point like going to the Pitt from DC, once that i done i will put a detailed Readme and a batch file to easily do file changes but i just need to finish the door

Very nice job!

I have try so many ways to add FO3 in FNV, but that never worked!

Its because im not a great modder i guess...

I was in the same situation, i haven't find a solution for travel between the two world...

But if i can help...

Very nice job again!

Do you have think to make a new cell with two doors?

"FNV=>CELL=>FO3"

Edited by bender14