Can't unblock adult content

DevilleTGR

Hi there,

If I change the settings to show the adult mods on fallout3nexus it doesn't save the changes. Every time i click on an adult mod after I made the changes it just shows me the /adult.php page.

I tried several things, including restarting the browser, allowing all scripts even from 3rd party sites, deleting cookies, unfortunately nothing helps.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks. :)

Hm, where can I do that? Can't find it in my profile. :/

But anyways, it doesn't save the settings at all, if I change "Show images in file categories and results?" it doesn't save it (I click the "Submit" Button). If I specify my country in the profile it doesn't save it.

I know it is my fault and not the websites, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Go to each file site and make the changes in your profile. Then log out of each site, now close your browser, [depending on your browser configurations this is essential, so do it]. Now relaunch you browser and log into each site and you should be able to view adult content.

This will cause the session to be ended, and when you log back in a new session cookie will be set with your new preferences.

Buddah

Go to each file site and make the changes in your profile. Then log out of each site, now close your browser, [depending on your browser configurations this is essential, so do it]. Now relaunch you browser and log into each site and you should be able to view adult content.

This will cause the session to be ended, and when you log back in a new session cookie will be set with your new preferences.

Buddah

Seems to work, even for me. :P

Thank you.

• 2 years later...

Me too I can't unblock adult content please help I am older enough to look at lol I am 17 close to 18?

• 6 months later...