Unable to use mod, step-by-step guide please?

Noctosphere

Hello everyone,

So, I will sound like a pervert, but I'd like to use a mod so my succubus (a custom race) has bigger breasts

However, no matter what mod I download to do so, it doesn't work. Whenever I use one, nothing happens.

I would like to have a slider mod so I can choose the size. I only found one mod that allows me to use sliders, but when I move the slider

nothing happens...

So, if there is anyone who know how to make these mods work, could you share me a step-by-step guide so I can make this mod work please?

Thanks a lot

EDIT : Completly forgot to say that the game I'm talking about is skyrim

sorry^^

Edited by Noctosphere

What game? What mod? we currently support mods for somewhere around 180 different games and have over 116,000 mods here. I know of at least 12 games that have succubus in the game or mods for them.

Each game has it's own separate support forum - it would be best to post this where the people who play that game will see it. And each mod has it's own dedicated forum where the people who use that mod make comments, and often there will be information on possible problems and installation help for that mod in it's own forum.

I would move this to where it needs to go, but I have no clue.

Topic closed as it needs to be in the proper place for you to get the help you need.