Dave is Dead

a531train

Hey bros, playing Fallout 3 for the 2nd time after playing it with the four DLC's, playing the bad guy this time.

Took Jericho and Clover with me to the Republic of Dave. Told all the characters to vote and Bob and Jessica? to run against Dave.

I selected all the phrase options but the one to surrender the Republic and seemed like the election was going nowhere.

I was just @#$% around in Dave's office and selected to turn on the Ham Radio on Dave's desk and I guess Dave just went hostile and Jericho took him out in a flash.

I thought the whole community would turn against me but everybody is just saying Dave is dead and there can't be an election and nobody knows what to do.

I guess this will just be the end of the plot.

I did a save and can replay this but just thought of seeing if anyone has any suggestons to get this going again at this point.

Peace!

you could use /resurrect in the console but it prob won't change the quest.. matter of fact..dave will most likely attack you. Good thing you saved.. for the future.. if it's another persons property,no matter what it is.. if you touch it..expect bad things to happen lol.

Eh, kill everybody and loot their stuff, break in his safe and get Ol' Painless and call it a day. Besides, if Jericho is your companion then you can't be that much of a goody goody right? :thumbsup:

Well, theoretically, he could be a great hero... who just like the taste of human flesh and/or trades human property.

• 1 month later...
i did the same thing too dude! I touched his Ham radio and he went ape one me i killed him in self defense then his wife, then that other chick that was gonna vote for him. *sigh* things got dark that day.... Edited by soulknightX

Eh, kill everybody and loot their stuff, break in his safe and get Ol' Painless and call it a day. Besides, if Jericho is your companion then you can't be that much of a goody goody right? :thumbsup:

Actually, if using a mod like Better Companions, he can.

Edited by 7thsealord