ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Mods with Patch 7 and new DLC

danceonair

So after purchasing Jaws of Hakkon and downloading the Black Emporium, my mods are no longer working. I played through a little of the new DLC until I realized that they weren't working. I've followed all suggestions on various topics and such, but my game just doesn't recognize them. I have the latest mod manager, repaired the game so it's updated to the present patch 7, and I've merged the files as per usual. The game doesn't crash, but now the save file I have in Hakkon no longer allows me to play as it reads that I need the updated patch. Is it just that this patch is new and no one has managed to find a way to fix it yet? Or am I doing something wrong like I think I am xD The help is appreciated!

Well I have almost the same problem, I don't want to make a new post if this is not answered yet.

The thing is that I uninstalled all the mods, updated and repaired the game several times and when I try to load the "this data file was saved with a newer patch version" pops. I tried looking in Reddit and Bioware forums and nothing. Also followed the steps with the new ModManager and nothing. This is really frustrating I have 200+hours of gameplay.

And I dont even have Jaws of Hakkon...

Your saves (created with mods added to the previous patch version) have a "required version number" embedded in them that is higher than the game version number now applied to your actual game. You'll need to hack the saves to reset that variable to match the current ( 1.0.0.8 ) version found when you have Patch 7 installed.