Looking for an alchemy mod

angrybuffalo238

Hey guys, so far in my overhaul adventures I have found a number of really great mods that change a great deal about the game.

To my surprise however I have discovered that the mod that make combat fantastic also make potions and poisons virtually worthless... The 'deadly poison' when from doing about 200 dmg to a wopping 22 dmg... I got a hold of six of them and no matter how hard I tried I couldnt get them to do squat against a hardened opponent.

Pretty much what I want is a mod that will not only fix there horror, but in general make the whole alchemy system better in some way.

Thus far I have searched and searched and cant seem to find any mods improve upon alchemy. Maybe I just dont know how to look for them. I dont know...

But yeah, if someone knows of a mod like this I would really like to know about it.

You likely are very aware of these but..

http://skyrimgems.com/

At the bottom is a list of Alchemy related GEM mods - imagine if you haven't found -any- mods then these might be something your interested in to. If you already know about them then .. well, nevermind =p