Need textures for horn mesh

Sersay

I can set the mesh to the textures for you, do you know how to put them in game ?

That is one such thing about the CS that is still a mystery to me. No I do not, i'v heard its simple though. Its something on my list of things to learn how... :mellow:

You did the textures super fast... I think I had time to grab a drink between when you did that? Wow. :blink:

Edited by Sersay

I had a suitable texture in my work files that looked good, just added a greenish overlay to get the effect you were looking for.

Still learning to texture, but I have a good library.

Here are the files, mesh is directed to the textures.

http://www.4shared.com/file/9awdSUmK/horns.html

Alrighty! Thank you for this, its good to see this being progressed on, even if just the textures. I'll need to either see if Gizmodian would like to turn this into a mod, or ask around to see if anyone else will.

Many more thanks, and hugs too! :biggrin:

Yeah, sorry about that UV. The horns were never technically finished [i was also still learning to UV properly back then ^^;], mostly I just slapped a standard box UV on it, so it could accept pretty much any standard texture.

The horns are open-source, as is any of my resources, so anyone can do anything they want with them, just shove my name in the credits somewhere. ;)

Like giz, what I create is free to use...credit if you do. But use it as you will....I am learning, this was great fun and I learned a little in the process.

Buddah