Skyrim Information

Zaldir

"When can we expect some more Skyrim news Pete?" "Next week." From Pete Hines.

Thanks Camonna! :) (Where did you ask him by the way? I see it's not on Twitter.)

I'll be on the lookout all next week then (Got Easter Vacation as well, so plenty of time^^)

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, thanks. (Hate it when people I don't follow asks questions to Pete, then the answer won't show up on the front page^^)

Hopefully, the new info will cover some of the stuff we have been speculating about. (i.e mounts, what type of carriage-system we'll see, Armor separation for shoulders/hands/feet, etc)

I'm hoping for enormous, Clydesdale-like warhorses that we can deck out in Nordic plate and ride out against the dragons like the knights of old! :biggrin: (sorry, got a little too carried away, there :blush: )

yes yes yes :wub:

Hurray for jousting tournaments! :woot:

has it been confirmed that finishing moves will differ depending on the area which you hit your target on (if u slice his head , it hopefully wont stab him in the chest )

That's interesting...where did you find it?

has it been confirmed that finishing moves will differ depending on the area which you hit your target on (if u slice his head , it hopefully wont stab him in the chest )

Uhm, I think that was a question Auriana.. :P

But to answer it, no, it has not been confirmed, but I guess it will differ. :)

Uhm, I think that was a question Auriana.. :P

But to answer it, no, it has not been confirmed, but I guess it will differ. :)

Completely overlooked the "has" part.... :wallbash:

Woops.

Edited by AurianaValoria1