Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That draughr has a beard. Since when the undead have beards? http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/mellow.gif

maybe those who has recently died? :tongue:

Edited by sgtbarney

Pretty sure we get female characters, doesn't seem like Bethesda to only give you the choice of male.And I don't think that's Riverwood, Riverwood is made out of...well..wood, but that city seems to be made out of stone.Plus it's much too large to be Riverwood, since Riverwood is just a small riverside town.I actually think it's Windhelm, since Windhelm is supposed to be one of the largest cities in Skyrim and also Windhelm is supposed to have a large palace.But I have my doubts as too whether or not that large structure jutting out of the top is a palace or a chapel or some other type of structure.

All I know is that it is the city from 1:18 in the Trailer. But I know one thing it is not Winterhold or Solitude. Solitude is a port city. And Winterhold in heavily influenced by the Dunmer. So that's why its not either of those two.

Don't forget Markarth Side because we know for sure what it looks like, not to mention it's built into the side of a mountain.So it's either Falkreath, Windhelm, or Riften.Too bad we don't know more about the cities or we might be able to identify it.I'm gonna put my money ( figuratively) on Windhelm though, because of the palace thingy.

Edit: On second thought, I think Windhelm is supposed to be pretty far up north in Skyrim, where it snows a lot.And I don't see any snow in that screen.

Edited by Corakus

is it just me or does that picture of the huge city and castle look awesome? my only concern is all these new photos and info coming out in the past few days, is the bunch of new information that's suppose to be revealed on the 8th. so what if this is it, until november? :(

@aaroncox,

This came from PS Magazine, so don't worry. We will get an hour long demo Monday or Tuesday that the whole world will see.

Edit: Here it is

"Skyrim Gameplay Debuts on GameTrailers

Tune into Spike TV and GameTrailers.com on Monday to see Todd Howard's first public presentation of Skyrim. The game will be shown after the Microsoft E3 briefing at 11 am PST."