Skyrim Information

Zaldir

So is there going to be a 30 minute demo later today, or was that interview all were getting?

the 8th is the 30min demo. E3 just started and its over for today

Oh, oops I keep forgetting Americas about 12 hours behind us. Awww man that means I have to wait even longer. :((

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I'm a little confused, on my direct t.v satellite i went to guide and fast forwarded in the future to tomorrow and the following day on spike channel and i can't find anything on more E3 Coverage, so I'm confused? any ideas?

Well... yea, the video looked fantastic. I didn't notice any pop-in issues, and the world in distant view looked great; far better than any mods I've seen for Oblivion's distant landscape. All the animations looked smooth, the dragons moved realistically. It was short, and for some reason the computer I'm using doesn't do video too well (frame skips), but this definitely makes me want to see more.

So, did anyone else take much note of the guy in the dungeon that got finishing moved/fatalitized? He seemed to have fairly dark skin; think he might be a redguard? Amd how about that draugr fight? I agree the AI seemed lacking with that stealth kill, but there seems to be an improvement in that creatures getting owned may run away. I know NPCs did in Oblivion sometimes (usually town folk), but not creatures. Even mudcrabs had too much pride to surrender.

It's also nice to see how in the dungeon, the guy who gets stealth killed first has a really big shadow since he's right next to the main light source, realistically. And when the second dragon crash lands, it's easy to see how it tears up the ground where there was grass before, so that's neat. Just after that briefly you see some grass on fire, but it goes out, maybe because of the rain?

Anyway, hard to make a lot of definitive statements on this short piece, but things are definitely looking good for Skyrim. Can't wait for the next gameplay video!

Sure looks like it! I still think I am in shock! Can't wait till more later this week.

Oh and try G4 tv channel it should have the e3 coverage all the time. Spike just has a little.

anyone else notice when the ice dragon crashes on the ground it take the grass with it. awesome effect.

Yeah who was the one that said it was not in-game when the official trailer came out, just a part of the trailer just from the engine?