Skyrim Information

Zaldir

The falling giant might actually be dead when he's falling though. (At least that's what I'm going to pretend. :P )

Yeah, he sure could be! Being used as a chew toy for a 747 with fangs would probably end ones life. Still, it seems like the falling animation looks similar to other Bethesda games.

Edited by fenderampeg

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The falling giant might actually be dead when he's falling though. (At least that's what I'm going to pretend. :P )

Yeah, he sure could be! Being used as a chew toy for a 747 with fangs would probably end ones life. Still, it seems like the falling animation looks similar to other Bethesda games.

LOL!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That just made my day. :P

When will G4TV show the two part demo?

The information says 1:00 PM PST but the G4 website says 4:00 PM PST along with a lot of other demos.

Anyone know when exactly it will be shown?

I am basing it on PST, but G4 website is basing it on PSE, which has a 3 hour difference. :)

So, what am I saying? It's the same time. ;)

Thank you!

I live in EU and have exams tomorrow so can't stay up all night unlike yesterday.

When will G4TV show the two part demo?

The information says 1:00 PM PST but the G4 website says 4:00 PM PST along with a lot of other demos.

Anyone know when exactly it will be shown?

I am basing it on PST, but G4 website is basing it on PSE, which has a 3 hour difference. :)

So, what am I saying? It's the same time. ;)

Thank you!

I live in EU and have exams tomorrow so can't stay up all night unlike yesterday.

I live in EU as well, so I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow morning...

But, I have pledged to cover every aspect of Skyrim during E3 (Obviously, without being there.), so I will stay up tonight and watch it all, and keep everyone who can't watch it updated here. :)