Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Thank you for the links, watched them already, game seems amazing, loved how the drago priest´s cloth burnt when you use fire on him, the horses didn´t look much different from oblivion to me.November isn´t that far XD Edited by scot

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Horses look like they have different speeds now. I know I saw canter and gallop...maybe even trotting there for a second.

And it can rear with you on it this time. :thumbsup:

All I can say is it looks incredible. :woot:

I'm really not that impressed with the horses, I mean they have shiny new animations and whatnot, but I don't see any real improvements as far as gameplay goes.I'm also glad that they decided not to have the green and red arrows instead of the stats displaying, we're not so slow that we can't figure out that one weapon with a damage of 20 is better than one with a damage of 10.

Yeah, we knew about the Nirnroot. :P

But the inventory is awesome! :)

Boots and Gauntlets are not separate, so that's confirmed. Just the pauldrons left then. :P

If you pause when he's going through the elven armor you can see the pauldrons on it. :/

Oh man... that would be so awesome, if that was in the "Collector's Edition." :woot:

Edit: Heh... I find it kind of funny and yet sad, that Comcast has blocked the second part due to "Copyright Infringement." :dry:

Edited by IndorilTheGreat

Oh man... that would be so awesome, if that was in the "Collector's Edition." :woot:

Edit: Heh... I find it kind of funny and yet sad, that Comcast has blocked the second part due to "Copyright Infringement." :dry:

maybe someone could upload the part one and part two as a .rar, somewhere other than a streaming site, maybe http://www.mediafire.com

then people could just download the vids?

Or maybe someone could just torrent the stuff for us.

I didn't get to see it, and now I'm really curious....