Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Hey, it's alright. I don't think that was their intention. But it won't be worth it to discuss this subject further I don't think. Best to let it rest. :)

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, it's alright. I don't think that was their intention. But it won't be worth it to discuss this subject further I don't think. Best to let it rest. :)

Its never there intention.. But like I said .. I come here to talk with like minded people about one thing .. TES .. I don't want to read hateful things even if they mean it as a joke .. cause frankly its not funny one bit .. I wont preach acceptance and LGBT rights so long as I don't have to read anti LGBT posts .. and yes joking about how gross it would be to sleep with a transgender person is very hateful .. So I'll gladly drop this now but I don't want to see it again.. I have as much right to come here and enjoy skyrim without being spit at like anyone else .. this isn't 4chan.

Its never there intention.. But like I said .. I come here to talk with like minded people about one thing .. TES .. I don't want to read hateful things even if they mean it as a joke .. cause frankly its not funny one bit .. I wont preach acceptance and LGBT rights so long as I don't have to read anti LGBT posts .. and yes joking about how gross it would be to sleep with a transgender person is very hateful .. So I'll gladly drop this now but I don't want to see it again.. I have as much right to come here and enjoy skyrim without being spit at like anyone else .. this isn't 4chan.

I do agree with you there, I see where you're coming from. It's best to be mindful of others when you're making a joke. But no worries, it shouldn't be a problem now. :)

Has anyone else noticed Pete Hines' multi-day hiatus from Twitter? Maybe lots of people are annoyed that he's not replying to their questions, but I for one am glad the guy is getting a break. I know he deserves one!

Edited by natelovesyou

lol

monday was labor day so they had a three day weekend .. They made two posts on the blog today but I'm still waiting for that video :< .. I guess its really close to Rage's release date so they are gonna be pushing rage more than Skyrim

I know it would easily have to do with the extended weekend, Pete deserved a rest. But I was under the impression that the Skyrim HD video was being done by a third-party guy that specializes in that stuff?

Never heard that :O ooh .. now I'm excited .. hope your right.. I just heard that pete tweeted that todd had to do the voice overs and they were set back a day.

Ah, well that part is true. I just mean the physical editing itself. Let's hope they deliver this week then! Even if I've seen it before (QuakeCon), the new HD resolution and new commentary (that could possibly have more/new info) will be worth seeing it again! I do know it's being referred to as the "40 minute video" or something...so I'm thinking it is the QuakeCon vid.