Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Never heard that :O ooh .. now I'm excited .. hope your right.. I just heard that pete tweeted that todd had to do the voice overs and they were set back a day.

Ah, well that part is true. I just mean the physical editing itself. Let's hope they deliver this week then! Even if I've seen it before (QuakeCon), the new HD resolution and new commentary (that could possibly have more/new info) will be worth seeing it again! I do know it's being referred to as the "40 minute video" or something...so I'm thinking it is the QuakeCon vid.

I'm thinking its the leaked Quakecon vid in HD with a better commentary or something too! I guess we'll all have to wait in anticipation and find out ;)

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't be quakcon it will be PAX .. now PAX might be the same ol same ol .. but maybe someone tipped bethesda off that they have been showing the same demo for months now and theres absolutely no HD footage of the game besides the glimpses in the trailer ~_~ .. With all the luck in the world we might get some new gameplay and in HD

It won't be quakcon it will be PAX .. now PAX might be the same ol same ol .. but maybe someone tipped bethesda off that they have been showing the same demo for months now and theres absolutely no HD footage of the game besides the glimpses in the trailer ~_~ .. With all the luck in the world we might get some new gameplay and in HD

Oh yeah the PAX demo, I forgot about that lol! ahhhh I hope you are right !!!!

Oh, see I didn't suspect it would be the PAX demo. You're sure then? I'm prone to believe you, and that sounds better anyway. New video is new video, even if it will still probably show the same route. I really wish they'd show more, it doesn't have to spoil things. Plenty of other games are showing lots more, I think some cool new info would really reel in the crowd.

Oh, see I didn't suspect it would be the PAX demo. You're sure then? I'm prone to believe you, and that sounds better anyway. New video is new video, even if it will still probably show the same route. I really wish they'd show more, it doesn't have to spoil things. Plenty of other games are showing lots more, I think some cool new info would really reel in the crowd.

I'm pretty sure .. heres the tweet .. https://twitter.com/#!/DCDeacon/status/108999360397840384

I'm pretty sure .. heres the tweet .. https://twitter.com/#!/DCDeacon/status/108999360397840384

"Nearly there on video. Todd has to record VO. We lost a day with delayed travel back from PAX. Almost there."

Not sure that it means it really is PAX, but I do hope it is. It never said it's a PAX video in the tweet, just that they lost a delay from traveling back from Cologne, DE. The reason I've kept thinking it's QuakeCon's video is because they said in the beginning of it that they'll release the video in high quality, and they've yet to do that.

But I must say I really like how quiet Bethesda has been about the story and characters. Sure you can dig up a lot from the lore, but you never know how they implement it to the game in the end. Personally I have no idea what the mainstory is about except it has to do with dragons, you're "the one" to save the world, and something about visiting greybeards in the mountains with awesome voice-actors :D Same thing about the looks of the gameworld. Very little has been shown on actual screenshots and videos. Eventhough it's a bit frustrating right now, it will make the game so much more exciting later on. I was just as unknowing in Oblivion as well, so eventhough the mainstory didnt turn out very good, it at least wasnt spoiled for me already, as it most often is with almost all other games that practically stuff our faces with videos and information long before release. Edited by Mr. Bravo

Found out the Skyrim Strategy Guide will be 592 Pages. Among other stuff too. The side quests are in it but minor because of the Radiant Story. If I remember right it would be 100 or more if the Radiant Story thing didn't happen. Here it is below. The side quest thing isn't full it outlines what you have to do.

"• Complete walkthroughs of every story and side quest help guide you through the deep storyline; there are many choices that affect your game, and we cover them all!

• From the five major cities to the open expanses of wilderness and mountains, you'll never be lost with over 130 fully-labeled maps!

• Master the skills to battle dragons, forge the best weapons, and finish off foes with our thorough combat coverage.

• Customize your character: Every weapon, spell, perk, and ability covered. Plus, complete information on all 18 skill trees and detailed information on cooking, farming, and mining. "

@Bravo-Those are my thoughts on what's been released. All we have is surface info. It's like I used to tell my friends that hadn't played Oblivion, there's a difference between me telling you everything about the game and you experiencing the game. Then I'd tell them to go out and get a copy. http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

I'm looking for something to take up the time until the release. I'm looking into Dark Souls today, as I enjoyed Demon's Souls.

Edited by AltreU