Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my understanding of how Bethesda does things and what they have talked about this is how it went down .. after oblivion they started talking about Skyrim and came up with the basics but they also REALLY wanted to start work on fallout since they purchased the IP already and had been planning stuff for it .. they doubled the size of there team .. sent a small team out on the oblivion expansions and the rest of the team split off into groups to work on F3 .. during the final two/three months of debugging before launch they started a small group out on Skyrim's new engine .. then once F3 was launched they sent everyone to Skyrim and had a small team working on addons for F3 .. then eventually the whole team was working on Skyrim for a couple years .. keep in mind the team was doubled after Oblivion and they are a very well oiled machine at this point .. So its safe to say the game is very much ready .. the fact they let people demo it at PAX says a lot .. they most likely have a large part of there team on F4 already if I had to guess.

Nope: The game's being delayed until 2019 in order to satisfy the demands of PC gamers who want higher-poly rock models.

Well alright...I do love me some sexy rocks...

Nope: The game's being delayed until 2019 in order to satisfy the demands of PC gamers who want higher-poly rock models.

Well, at least it's getting out before Diablo 3 then. ;D

That is party incorrect. Should be out by 2020

It is being delayed due to higher poly rocks, but they also have to remodel all of the dogs and animals to have more realistic teeth.

Edited by marharth