Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Yeah that made me laugh too!

I also found this friggin hilarious

"...he likes you now, and doesn't mind you manhandling his apples"

hahaha

Lol! Well at least it wasn't Spidal Sticks.

All immersion will be broken when I meet that man, see his shop, and burst into tears of obscene laughter lol.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha

All immersion will be broken when I meet that man, see his shop, and burst into tears of obscene laughter lol.

You will naturally still do the quest tho, to impress the daughter, maybe he wont mind you manhandling.... :whistling:

Well.... you get the picture lol

Edited by MizerD

hahaha

You will naturally still do the quest tho, to impress the daughter, maybe he wont mind you manhandling.... :whistling:

Well.... you get the picture lol

If they allowed stuff like that in Skyrim, there would be no need to function as a human being ever again.......... ;D

hahahah well you'd still have to play your part in the mischief :laugh:

In game or in life? I'm genuinely concerned now that after gorging on Skyrim for months on end if I become friends with a shopkeeper I'm gonna steal his apples and grope his daughter. Good times :thumbsup:

Ah, if only that was all there was to life... i'd be a happy man! apples and daughters, what more could you ask for lol

Fondling his "apples" and his daughter... It's not going to turn into incest is it? lol

Na... doubt she'd be up for it lol i'm sure her old mad wouldn't say no tho. proably try and high five you half way through :tongue:

Edited by MizerD

Fondling his "apples" and his daughter... It's not going to turn into incest is it? lol

Na... doubt she'd be up for it lol i'm sure her old mad wouldn't say no. proably try and high five half you half way through :tongue:

How do you know she's not "daddy's" little girl lol.