Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete Hines says that Skyrim might be on the Wii U. (Possibility for porting) Source With how the Wii U is though, I doubt it.

So true .. the issue with it currently are just with the little screen .. if they ditched the kiddy toy and released the system as regular console it could handle skyrim ~_~ but this is nintendo we are talkin about here lol.. I mean .. they are just now up to date with console graphics right as consoles are moving on *roles eyes* .. they know how to sell toys to old people and children but they are completely out of touch with any core gamers and certainly the elder scrolls fans.. as far as Skyrim going to the WiiU .. from what Ive heard almost every newer title is signing up .. I'm curious to hear about what devs are dealing with.

Well, Pete also said we wouldn't be able to block with one handers, and that decapitation is not in the game. (Both proved to be in the game)

He didn't say "He's not in the game" he said "200 years later?". Which is kind of a negative response, but does not count as a total "no".

It is at this point the long term effects of being wired on caffeine are found to be: immortality!!!

I will make it my mission in life to consume as much red bull as possible but be warned! if I grow hooofs and turn red I will not be able to play Skyrim.

You should probably make it ur mission to consume rockstar instead then, cant have you not playing Skyrim! :laugh:

Whats rockstar? Will it hurt?

Maybe 'Mon-ster' will be better? UNLEASH THE BEAST!

OMG you dont know what rockstar is! wow click this. it only hurts if you breath the fumes! so watch out :P

if this caffeine mith is true im gonna start drinking a hell of a lot of Blue bear! :D

It looks like it'd hurt but OK :-)! Where the hell do I get it?

Pete Hines says that Skyrim might be on the Wii U. (Possibility for porting) Source With how the Wii U is though, I doubt it.

So true .. the issue with it currently are just with the little screen .. if they ditched the kiddy toy and released the system as regular console it could handle skyrim ~_~ but this is nintendo we are talkin about here lol.. I mean .. they are just now up to date with console graphics right as consoles are moving on *roles eyes* .. they know how to sell toys to old people and children but they are completely out of touch with any core gamers and certainly the elder scrolls fans.. as far as Skyrim going to the WiiU .. from what Ive heard almost every newer title is signing up .. I'm curious to hear about what devs are dealing with.

Plus the tech for the Wii is horrible. It has only 729MHZ. That is horrible this day and age.

Plus the tech for the Wii is horrible. It has only 729MHZ. That is horrible this day and age.

It has Mario tho......

He said the Wii U, not the Wii. The Wii U could most likely run Skyrim no problem.

No .. have you heard about the screen issues with streaming that some devs leaked? they say its barely up to the task of rendering modern games .. but when you try to use the mini screen in combo with games it becomes unplayable.

He said the Wii U, not the Wii. The Wii U could most likely run Skyrim no problem.

No .. have you heard about the screen issues with streaming that some devs leaked? they say its barely up to the task of rendering modern games .. but when you try to use the mini screen in combo with games it becomes unplayable.

We will have to wait and see. Now people are saying the tech is better than the PS3 and 360. Well it has to be. The 360 and PS3 Tech is outdated and you could get better for a better price. Just saying.

and
look awesome graphically wise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G9anRoYGko&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In74siITIAw

These are for if you want to watch it here. The links are the link as you know.

Not getting off topic just saying I hope Fallout 4 or TES VI will have graphics like this.

and
look awesome graphically wise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G9anRoYGko&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In74siITIAw

These are for if you want to watch it here. The links are the link as you know.

Not getting off topic just saying I hope Fallout 4 or TES VI will have graphics like this.

Nintendo isn't saying what the tech can do but they have said it is not better than the consoles out there .. just on par .. and as far as those videos :D I ran those benchmarks and got 12fps lmao .. those are insane! .. I hope the next gen consoles can do that but I doubt it .. to put them at a 400 dollar price at launch they would be equal to a GT460 .. which is better than mine but not good enough to run those demo with enemy AI and explostions going off too.. but still a hell of a lot better than anything out today ^_^ .. not that I plan to buy a next gen system .. but the consoles control PC graphics too .. Skyrim is a good example of that .. you may have an amasing PC but the chances are skyrim will render no better than the consoles because the consoles are holding PCs back .. yea yea .. higher res textures and better shadows .. but dont expect SSS on the characters or SSAO on the world .. sheesh .. I can't wait for DX11 tessalation to start being used by LOD systems like it is meant to be .. but they havn't done that because it need to work on the consoles... btw thats the main reason those videos look so good .. tesselation built into the LOD :D oh yea~