Skyrim Information

Zaldir

MWAHAHAHA :D

But seriously, I have the hardest time keeping up with this thread after a full-time job and whatnot. Haha. But the tidbits I do discover keep me excited. :]

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I have Dark Souls, I'll have something to occupy my time until Skyrim. I actually purchased Minecraft finally due to it still being at discount price (and because I'm tired of using my brothers account). Then there's also Terraria and Dredmor...I'm liking the last few months of 2011. I'd like to get RAGE, but Skyrim and Dark Souls are where I stop this year. I'll still be looking at it (via wiki) until I can afford to get another game.

The achievements seem more well rounded compared to Oblivion's. Not that they matter in the end lol.

Too many games coming out this year... Q4 is basically a dump for high end games. I figured I'd be bored until skyrim, but now I wonder how I'm going to have time to play the games I want to.

The achievements seem more well rounded compared to Oblivion's. Not that they matter in the end lol.

Too many games coming out this year... Q4 is basically a dump for high end games. I figured I'd be bored until skyrim, but now I wonder how I'm going to have time to play the games I want to.

Same here, all the games I want will come on november appart from dark souls, but november I´ll have UC3 skyrim for pc and assassins creed revelations.I´ll probably play skyrim more.

I just want Battlefield 3 and Skyrim for the end of this year. Modern Warfare 3 can go to hell.

Mass Effect 3 comes out next March, which i'm getting fo'sho

Lets see, Skyrim, Mass Effect 3 of course and Diablo 3 are the major titles Im holding my breath for :) Skyrim will keep me busy till ME3 and ME3 will dominante until Diablo 3 comes out...which I may not like in the end...

Lets see, Skyrim, Mass Effect 3 of course and Diablo 3 are the major titles Im holding my breath for :) Skyrim will keep me busy till ME3 and ME3 will dominante until Diablo 3 comes out...which I may not like in the end...

Diablo isn't until next year so... There will be even more games out by then.