Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Some Skyrim previewers complain about a LOT of weird stuff. I saw a video on the forums somewhere where this guy was complaining about the horse shaking its head a BIT faster than real life horses. What the!? Who even makes that connection!?

"All these headbanging horses are breaking my immersion!" *shakes fist at Pete Hines* :facepalm:

"Yeah! And how are we supposed to immerse ourselves when there's a few of these jagged, pointy rocks every now and then!?"

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN preview with dragon-fight info & spoilers:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1210191p1.html

Ugh. That was a crappy article, the only good thing in it was what Lowk mentioned.

Who wrote that article? It was riddled with bad spelling and grammar, not to mention it felt like it was written by a complete amateur journalist, or some kid. Also...he follows the same damn route as all the videos, yawn.

What? It's just barely Thursday, what makes you guys think they're going to upload it at like 2 am? I'm not sure how you guys think it'll be Friday, am I missing something?

What? It's just barely Thursday, what makes you guys think they're going to upload it at like 2 am? I'm not sure how you guys think it'll be Friday, am I missing something?

DirecTv has the show listed at 1AM on Friday for my recording. They said Thursday night, but technically it's Friday morning. Perhaps they need a new term when it hits 1AM or so. 12AM is midnight and a new day, but many think its still that night, eh it's confusing.