Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skyrim updates every monday till release isn't far fetched at all .. remember the weekly footage of oblivion they showed as they counted down? .. although its clear they are trying a different advertisment method this time since releasing early info bit them in the arse lass time xD

Skyrim updates every monday till release isn't far fetched at all .. remember the weekly footage of oblivion they showed as they counted down? .. although its clear they are trying a different advertisment method this time since releasing early info bit them in the arse lass time xD

Yeah, glad to see they've learned their lesson. The approach now seems to be along the lines of, "There is so much cool stuff I'm not telling you about! Buy it to find out, a-hole!"

Effective marketing. :psyduck:

There have been so many previews of the game. Everyone seems to be looking forward to the Ripten Preview?

Can someone tell me what is significant of the Ripten Preview? :unsure: I am grossly uninformed.

He asked for our input in the forum and took notes on what has been reported already vs what would be new info... he was also the first to find vampires in the game if I'm not mistaken? .. I can't remember.. plus hes just good at expressing the feeling of playing TES.