Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really hoping my new Apple II will be able to hand this bad boy. Just upgraded the graphics card - now it can support up to 32 bits of high-def gaming goodness!

I'm sorry but Skyrim isn't coming out for Mac..

Apple II isn't even mac. It's just Apple;

http://www.apl2bits.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/appleiipd2.jpg

He's a trollin. :3

Derp

Your wrong .. no one knows about the town .. so edit your damn posts you prick :wallbash: .. sheesh .. how do you not know that people are avoiding this video? .. even the mods are pulling down threads about it .. DON'T TALK ABOUT IT! .. period!

This is a thread about spoilers, so demands that posts should not contain spoilers will be ignored. (The red line in the OP should clarify that: "If you do not want to spoil the game, stop reading now!")

Im curious about after you escape your execution and you enter the world of Skyrim from the Cave, can we go back to that place. :confused:

Since I am such a kind person, I will put this in spoilers.^^

If the fort will be ruined forever, and we'll see another Kvatch eternal burning, be sure that I will also make another Kvatch Rebuilt style mod! ;) Though, the fort is on, or perhaps even outside, the borders...

But, BGS have learned a lot from modders, so perhaps they also learned that we want the cities to be fine. :P

Edited by Zaldiir