Skyrim Information

Zaldir

FYI, the first magazine review of Skyrim appears to have been leaked online! I had not heard of the magazine before (it's called Atomic), and the review itself seems pretty vague (and spoiler-free), but it appears legitimate...I don't want to spoil anything for people look to avoid reviews before it come out, but it is definitely positive!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, the first magazine review of Skyrim appears to have been leaked online! I had not heard of the magazine before (it's called Atomic), and the review itself seems pretty vague (and spoiler-free), but it appears legitimate...I don't want to spoil anything for people look to avoid reviews before it come out, but it is definitely positive!

Yeah, but it also says the Developer is d Software. I was pretty much like Ben Stein. "Wow."

I've seen a video of way more than the first 20 minuets. But I love how it begins. I'm just hoping that the graphics are better than what they show, I'm sure they will be.

Remember that the video quality is also INCREDIBLY bad, so that makes it look much worse than it is. Also remember that it is on the Xbox, which has bad graphics compared to the PC. ;)

I saw that LP as well in HQ. Only saw 4 parts though, don't want to spoil myself too much. But that chicken; that whole chicken scene was extremely funny. Poor guy didn't know what to do. :D Edited by Dythim

anyone see the first 20mins of Skyrim on youtube?

If so what did you think?

Yes I did. It was amazing. Way better than the intro in Oblivion. It should really get your heart pumping when you play through it for the first time. Is something to really look forward to :thumbsup:

Don't cut my head off bro! *Dragon* o_O uuuh dude watch ou- *BLARHG*