Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I don't tweet. Period.

...not even reading them? :psyduck:

I don't even have a Facebook. Why would I want to make a Twitter account to?

Dude...you don't need an account to read them. Try it!

It just takes me to the home page.....

You have to wait. Sometimes it takes a while to load; I've had similar issues in the past.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't tweet. Period.

You have to wait. Sometimes it takes a while to load; I've had similar issues in the past.

Why would I need to look when I have you to do it for me?:biggrin:

I don't tweet. Period.

Why would I need to look when I have you to do it for me?:biggrin:

No worries; I was just letting you know that you could see Pete's Twitter without making an account. He jumps merrily between the furious and the ridiculous, depending on the questions he's getting and the mood he's in as a result. Good times!

For a Head Director, Todd does seem like a pretty chill dude. These shots of him drinking mead with the crew, for example:

Awesome!

To be honest, though, I don't think I could maintain a sunny demeanor for very long if I had Pete's job, either. :armscrossed:

I want some of that stuff.

But yes, poor Pete. Todd gets to make kick-ass games while Pete has to deal with a lot of dumb fanboys...

Edited by Razthemystic

http://twitter.com/#...373694545371136

Pete says the reviews come out Thursday morning! Huzzah!

They are already here. I have seen a 4 page magazine article and a 4 hour walk through of the beginning of the game. Just today. Not gonna post them(to anyone who dares ask); go find them yourself.

That was made by Atomic, and the article says that no other than ID Software are the developers. I would take that article with a grain of salt.

i've with-strained myself watching the intro video this long, but this week seems unbearable. so i watched it this morning.. and all i can say is EPIC... WOW..i just saw the first 10 minutes.. but you skyrim fans will not be disappointed.. if the entire game is this epic then we are surely in for a treat come this friday.