Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Long time forum watcher here and just wanted to register to offer my thanks before we all go off the map in around 60 hours. I found this forum when it was around page 300, promptly went back and read the whole thing and have followed it everyday since. It's a great feeling to walk to work and be excited about what new information has come out and what you guys and girls have to say about it. Major thanks to Zaldir and all the regulars who have kept me and countless others entertained as we await 11/11/11.

SKYRIM!!!

Who has the PC Version of Skyrim, i need a Screen about the Control System in the Manual.

Im Very Strict when i get a Game and i find myself far to busy with the Controls and the Game starts to suck, thus i just Quit and sell it to some Retail Store for $2

I already bought my New PC System with a Geforce 570 Card and 16bit Ram

I have it, here it is (dk if i am allowed to post it though?)

its pretty much the same as oblivion was: wasd moves, caps lock toggles run/walk, Z is shout button, C is lock run button (so you keep running) M is map, ctrl is sneak mode, alt is sprint, spacebar jumps, F = 3rd person cam, J = journal, tab = the usual menu, Q is favorites, E = activate, R is scheathe, unscheathe weapon, T is still wait, I inventory and P spells... 1-8 keys selsect your favorites...

screeny (remove if i can't post it)

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f151/superjeno_2008/Foto-0204.jpg