Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing about the mouse? Oh well I can wait a few more days to figure out if I'll block with left mouse button :ermm:

edit: looks like I'll swap c - z, alt - shift and r - f

Edited by babis8142

Nothing about the mouse? Oh well I can wait a few more days to figure out if I'll block with left mouse button :ermm:

You block with right and attack with left (I already have te PC version and red it in the manuel):thumbsup:

You block with right and attack with left (I already have te PC version and red it in the manuel):thumbsup:

You must mean when you have just a sword and shield, otherwise this wouldn't make sense. If you're dual-wielding, the left mouse button is the left weapon, and the right mouse button is the right weapon.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has infinite quests, says Howard

There’s a series of scripted quest lines, of course, which will follow the main plot and a number of subplots like those belonging to Skyrim’s various guilds and The Dark Brotherhood, but once you’ve completed these, Howard says that the Radiant storytelling system will continue to generate tasks. These can involve stealing gems for the thieves guild, or assassinating NPCs for the Dark Brotherhood.

“The vibe of the game is that it’s something that you can play forever,” Howard said to Wired.

Before I can decide if I install the game on my PC or on my notebook, can someone tell me if the notebook can handle medium settings at this?

System: Windows 7 64-bit

Processor: Intel Core i5 2.67 GHz

RAM: 4.00 GB

Directx 11

I don't know if there is anything else to analyze, as I'm not much of a computer professional. But if anyone can make my life much happier by telling me, would be much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Why not just install it on both? Theres nothing stopping you from having it on both machines.

Well, the thing is that I bought my PC some 3 years ago, so it's very outdated. It runs only the small-to-medium games, like morrowind, oblivion( on some low settings sadly ) and general GTA games. :P

I've been itching to upgrade it a long time ago, but I kinda feel more confident on my notebook right now.

/ is skills menu =)

shift is sprint (doesn't specify which shift)

and yes, according to my manual, holding right button blocks... don't know how it will work exactly for dualwielded weapons though... guess we'll see :P