Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I'm french, so, if you want me to translate some text, just tell me wich sentences :)

"Impressions à froid = Impressions cold"

It means that the text was not written just after the interview, but a long time after, so it's not a "hot topic", the writter had some time to think, to sum up, etc... before writting the article.

Don't worry, it does not mean that the game is bad, just that they don't rush to write the article =D

Edited by Epicello

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i'm sorry. it's not the right place or the right time. but i just felt the urge to ask him. i apologzie

Im from canada, and , the healthcare is great, except were lacking doctors lately since they get higher salaries in the states XD

Duno if anyone has seen this yet, but there is quite a lot of new info here. It's an interview with Todd. I couldn't get the video to load but I could listen to it fine. Discussion includes stuff obout various monsters/npc's, new menus for certain activities, gods, dungeons, I can't remember what else.

http://www.gameswelt.de/videos/videoarticles/25709-The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_-_Video_Interview_mit_Todd_Howard.html

Edited by stars2heaven

Probably about the best interview there has been yet information wise, Thanks :D

No open major cities.

Over a 100 points of interest. (i.e altars, necromancer lairs, Giant camps, and other special locations.)