Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m actually expecting hardcore mode for skyrim although no word of it came out.Why do we have a cook feature if we don´t need to eat?

There is a cook feature? Cool cool I can't wait I already bought 2 copies one for xbox and one for pc so when the wife is doing home work I can play the xbox and when she is watching Netflix I can play on the pc blacksmithing enchanting alchemy and now cooking I hope they put in fishing that would be fun. It would be cool also if they make an option for realtime in stead of time hauling but

Pity that I read (I believe it was in the latest news section on tesnexus.com) that there may be spatial puzzles in the game. :down:

Hates them, preciousss. No shoving blocks and tiles and things around, thank you. Give us enemies to fight or riddles, though not necessarily what has it got in its' pocketses...

Ha ha that is good. But I like the idea of puzzles as long as they are not like portal puzzles. Kind of a break from all the killing for one day and relaxes the muscles, using those brain muscles you know.

Ha ha that is good. But I like the idea of puzzles as long as they are not like portal puzzles. Kind of a break from all the killing for one day and relaxes the muscles, using those brain muscles you know.

lol, I was just thinking "Wow, puzzles like Portal?!" I get what you mean though, they should probably be more... adventure based? It's hard to explain, I guess just less "solve this puzzle just because" and more like "Solve this puzzle to be proven worthy enough to pass"

I would love to see a specific dungeon type meant for puzzles. Like how you could almost always expect undead in Aylied ruins. But then they'd really have to make a lot of puzzles, because redoing the same puzzle twice isn't all that satisfying.