Skyrim Information

Zaldir

The technological kings of the Elder Scrolls were the Dwemer, and they died out a loooooooooong time ago.

There's the excuse of why they can't advance any further. :tongue:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm with my $4000 should I get a ticket to E3, or by a new PC? I wonder.

New PC. You can always see the videos, or read the press or any other number of things related to information release from E3.

Although... reading about E3 would probably pale in comparison to actually being there.

Still, new PC would be my choice.

New PC. You can always see the videos, or read the press or any other number of things related to information release from E3.

Although... reading about E3 would probably pale in comparison to actually being there.

Still, new PC would be my choice.

Definitely a new PC, for reasons stated above. E3 vids will hit YouTube seconds after it happens. :rolleyes:

Actually, that's really enough to do both. Twice.

:psyduck:

About $680 for the whole thing(E3 Tickets $400 flight $280). 3100 (200 or more for tax) that means I could get a "Stimulus" computer. Maybe I'll do both, I still got to think.

For 4000 dollars you could build a super PC, seems like a lot of money for a PC my costed 1600 with monitor mouse and keyboard. And I think it was overkill but that's kinda what I wanted. Also I thought E3 was closed to the public unless it was changed in the last 2 years or something