Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Yeah, the opening-post is updated frequently, so check it out often! :D

The Combat Section has now been updated with the most interesting and essential parts of the article. :)

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the fact that i can go all out mage on people in skyrim, i hope at later levels, the mage will become really powerful! I know none of this is real but wouldn't you suppose a powerful "fire-ice-thunder-mindtrick" weilding mage would beat a powerful worrior with a sword? it's just a sword :thumbsup:

ah, you beat me to it! :P

Looking really good ! Recommend everyone to watch it! :D

It seems that every Race has their own unique set of Armor, which on it's own means 10 sets of armor (Isn't even that more than in Oblivion?? :P) + the regular armor, and they have even added special Bandit armor! This will be a game of diversity, people! :D (Look at that Elven armor! It makes me drool!!! ;D )

And to all the "Evil-Players" out there, look at the art of the man holding a badass axe and a head in his other hand! :devil:

Well, that doesn't really matter to me - they're only based on Vikings, they're not actual Vikings...

I think Bethesda should take their freedom to add horned helmets, so that they stand out a little..