Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Ok first time I played Oblivion I played has a Nord....second time....Nord.....Third......Nord....Why? Cause I **SNIP** love Nords.....So I'm jizzing my pants of the simple ideia of playing IN THE **SNIP**LAND OF THE NORDS!!.....yeah ok now I'm playing with the mod race High Imperial....but that's because 90 percent of the custom awesome armor/clothes for Oblivion are for women.....very hot and big breasted women.....Ok but in TES V I will play with a male Nord with the most epic beard...period

Also I hope that the silent kills are like in Deadly Reflex...I really dont want to the stupid PLUS 10 DAMEGE BONUS....it really takes me out of the experience...and some special stealth kills would be awesome...apart from that I really cant wait to see how the cold will affect the races, Argonians I bet will mostly live in caves and with a LOT a fur on them, I hope to see Redguards look a little more...Arabic...but in all I really want to see a difference in the races faces not just there colour.

And maybe having the game map be smaller BUT more detailed, a less is more kinda thing, I prefer having less dungeons but more quality on the ones we do have...I mean we can always had more dungeons with DLC and mods

EDIT by LHammonds: Please refrain from use of vulgar language which you agreed to in the Terms of Service.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Water breating, infiltrating, sneaking, dagger wielding Argonian assassin; helveta! :thumbsup:

+1 for that! Makes me dream.... :happy:

It's not +10 damage, it's 10x damage... (If you deal 10 damage normally, you'll deal 100 damage...), so basically, it's a instant-kill bonus. :)

Water breating, infiltrating, sneaking, dagger wielding Argonian assassin; helveta! :thumbsup:

Bearded, brutal, ruthless, war-axe wielding Nord barbarian! :thumbsup:

It's not +10 damage, it's 10x damage... (If you deal 10 damage normally, you'll deal 100 damage...), so basically, it's a instant-kill bonus. :)

Bearded, brutal, ruthless, war-axe wielding Nord Bar Wench!

OK THAT made me laugh ^^ but a big nord with a biggass weapon on first play

sexy female sorcoress in second playthrough :happy:

OK THAT made me laugh ^^ but a big nord with a biggass weapon on first play

sexy female sorcoress in second playthrough :happy:

yeah problably...first walkthrough without mods (or just a couple) and second will be Mod central