Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard at game stop when i came in that elder scroll 5 skyrim was the last in the franchise, is that true?

Never believe what you read about such things. Money talks. If Skyrim is a major marketing success, you can bet there is going to be another TES. If Skyrim does poorly at sales, then it may indeed be the end of the series.

Major game companies cannot afford a major disaster in sales so they don't take risks like they used to. They might survive one bad game but two in a row could shutdown any developer.

I think there will be another TES. I don't see Skyrim failing in the sales dept. With the major focus on consoles, they're obviously trying to get the mega bucks outta this one...which in my opinion likely means they'll be gearing up for another GOTY TES in a few years. It'll be amazing.

I agree. It just feels like they're gearing up for bigger and better stuff. Not to mention that they still have several provinces to visit...

I cant see how porting would kill the game there's just no way imo. Oblivion= port, fallout 3= port I play pc and do not own a xbox or ps3, i can honestly say that i wasnt taken back by either game being a port. For some reason i think of the gamers saying this are seriously fanboying. One second there all gung ho about the game and then next they deny they'll even buy the game lol.

Aye, and I have all those ported games and I can truthfully say, I have never downloaded any kind of fix that is meant to optimise it for PC. I think back then they were doing a good job at porting, as knowledge improves I can only see the process getting better