Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Corakus

So that's where I read it. Been some months since then, no wonder I didn't remember :)

From one thing to another; I didn't see persuasion option in the demo conversation. Is it gone altogether? We can't bribe, or taunt people anymore?

There's no persuasion minigame, but we do know that speechcraft is a skill, so clearly there's some type of persuasion.I predict that it will be a similar to Fallout 3's persuasion system.But I could be wrong, who knows, we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm cool with it being similar to Edoras. Both Rohan and Skyim were modeled after Nordic civilizations...I like the way Edoras looked.

Edoras and Rohan were described as being modelled after 'Anglo-Saxons with horse'

Cripple, no trashing intended, rest assured. Bethesda is definitely my favorite game company these days. And Skyrim will definitely be epic :D There's no doubt about that.

@Corakus

How does it work in FO3? Haven't played that. Never liked the minigame in Oblivion, I'm glad it's gone.

I'm cool with it being similar to Edoras. Both Rohan and Skyim were modeled after Nordic civilizations...I like the way Edoras looked.

Edoras and Rohan were described as being modelled after 'Anglo-Saxons with horse'

My bad, still similar enough to Norsemen.

If I recall it right he said we can improve, maybe that answers some questions about skyrim images that show only a quiver and then shows that quiver attached to a piece of cloth, maybe the improvement would be like "oh a quiver, Im going to improve it, (smithing skill in action) and there we go we have a quiver with a shirt" This game would be nice if it was like monster hunter franchise where we carve dragons and other creatures to create armours and weapons.