Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Do you think that they will limit the amount of skin shades you can pick? As in like, you can't make a purple Khajiit or a Pale white Orc?

I always used to pick Dunmer and take the skin shade down to very dark red/black so he looked like a complete pitch black body with dark red facial tattoos.

Then again, that doesn't really fit in with the lore.

I for one know that I'll be spending probably an hour in the character creation hahaha. None of this '~showracemenu' lol

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dunmer w/ background looks more Morrowind then Oblivion.

If that makes any sense.

It does, hence my earlier statement of "honestley, this is the first screenshot I've seen that has actually made me feel like that Skyrim is a game being developed by the same guys that made Morrowind."

If that makes any sense.

It does, hence my earlier statement of "honestley, this is the first screenshot I've seen that has actually made me feel like that Skyrim is a game being developed by the same guys that made Morrowind."

And also hearing the voice of the Dunmer trapped in the spiderweb is a relief as well. Stepping back to Morrwind is always good!

YOU N'WAH!!!

Friend talked to a BGS employee and asked about how old the demo was at QuakeCon. He said the Demo was the same one they showed Gameinformer in December. They just update it with stuff that the people want to see and don't put in everything. (For many reasons a lot on the real game is still being optimized.) For example Marriage is not in that Demo at all. The "Full game" (though not full yet) of Skyrim is seperate from the Demo and had a lot more stuff than the Demo. The Full game they said didn't have scripted Dragons appearing when you attack the mammoths. It's random every time you do that. But at least that is what my friend told me.

If that makes any sense.

yep when i saw it. it looks like how a morrowind dark elf would look with updated graphics. funny thing is some people on facebook are crying that it looks nothing a dummer, that it does have blue skin or that he has a bread. clearly they havent played morrowind.

also note hes holding his daggers reverse

If that makes any sense.

yep when i saw it. it looks like how a morrowind dark elf would look with updated graphics. funny thing is some people on facebook are crying that it looks nothing a dummer, that it does have blue skin or that he has a bread. clearly they havent played morrowind.

also note hes holding his daggers reverse

Reverse daggers may be cool new perk