Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Redguard:

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6145/6036555803_5641d84fb0_b.jpg

@Mhonolithe: Once again, you have delivered. You just earned yourself a kudos my friend. :thumbsup:

Edited by Keanumoreira

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or does this Redguard look like Michael Clarke Duncan? lol

"take my hand boss........ Bwah haah! You're gonna die now sucker!" seriously that redguard doesn't look like he needs weapons or magic to rule Skyrim,

edit: man my spelling and grammar is atrocious today...

Edited by 3WINTERS

Some of you are saying that you want pictures of vampires. Are they confirmed yet? It's quite funny actually that it seems like dunmer, bosmer and redguards all have the same skincolor! :dance:

this new guy that's throwing out all these new screen shots deserves kudos. i gave him some earlier.. on second thought.. me and him need to have a sleep over.. i'm sure i can find all kinds of new things about skyrim just hanging out with him for awhile hehe j/k... but seriously thanks man. i'm sure everyone here appreciates you updating us with the newest pictures to date. so has anyone found out any new information from the links a few pages back? i haven't had a chance to look at them yet.

this new guy that's throwing out all these new screen shots deserves kudos. i gave him some earlier.. on second thought.. me and him need to have a sleep over.. i'm sure i can find all kinds of new things about skyrim just hanging out with him for awhile hehe j/k... but seriously thanks man. i'm sure everyone here appreciates you updating us with the newest pictures to date. so has anyone found out any new information from the links a few pages back? i haven't had a chance to look at them yet.

No real new information unfortunately. It does go over some more of the mechanics, as well as confirming some earlier speculations, such as the Riverwood Warrior clan and the Rebel factions, the Stormcloaks. A few nice reviews of combat though.

The biggest thing that I got out of it is that we are most definitely going to need to get the Unofficial Skyrim Patch going nice and quickly after release. Power cut not included, apparently the game crashed more times than a blind man in NASCAR.