Skyrim Information

Zaldir

To celebrate post 3000 (Which LHammonds failed to hit... ;D ) I have edited the OP to make it easier to read, rewritten every line to make it look better, and dropped the green since some people didn't like that. ;)

EDIT by LHammonds: Did you take a look at screenshot?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope, if there are vampires... They fix the ugly looking face. I'd like for my character to look young, pale yes but not wrinkled and old. Not if I've made a young character.

Now THIS looks like a Dunmer;

http://pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/article/118/1186481/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-20110813081209834.jpg

Edited by jhardingame

Now THIS looks like a Dunmer;

http://pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/article/118/1186481/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-20110813081209834.jpg

That would be a Dunmer, I do believe.... :P

That would be a Dunmer, I do believe.... :P

It is :P

However, after many of the other comments about how Bosmer looks like Dunmer and how that first Dunmer is only partially dunmer because the eyes aren't red....well, you get the point. :P

They maybe added the same haircuts to each race (apart from argonians and khajiits) And if the skincolor basically is the same and you shape your face your way, it'll be hard to tell races apart. They should have put other haircuts for the bosmer and the dunmer screenshots in my opinion for a first look.

They maybe added the same haircuts to each race (apart from argonians and khajiits) And if the skincolor basically is the same and you shape your face your way, it'll be hard to tell races apart. They should have put other haircuts for the bosmer and the dunmer screenshots in my opinion for a first look.

Well these are all player created characters though. It's possible the NPC's are designed so that you can tell them apart better, and that they actually look like what their race would look like.

Edited by jhardingame