Skyrim Information

Zaldir

That's so awesome! The detail in his face! It actually looks like you can create a pretty unique character. If this is a Dark Elf, I'll definitely play as one, an I never play as dark elf.

Pure concentrated awesome!!!

Yeah I've been thinking the same about Khajiit and Argonian. Never wanted to bother with them, due to their lack of interesting character models.

Edit:I know it would screw up the balance but... I'd like to have spears and staff weapons that can do physical attacks. It's too bad it would nerf the AI, playing keep away with a spear. They couldn't get close to you then lol.

Edited by SHIROryuu

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game will probably force me to get good grades in school so I won't have to learn in my free time.

Best win/win situation ever!

@hejpading

Youtube it, or google it, you'll surely find it. It's been copied endless times.

Yeah, thx man, found it.

For the demo itself:

The thing is, I don't want to be one of those complainers, it's a beautiful game, but you can see some bugs that really annoy me. For example, when Tod is riding the horse, every time he hits some flat rocks on the ground, you can really see that old Oblivion thing when you try to walk on something which doesn't work. It got choppy as fast as he touched the stones, watch it if anyone have other theories. The other thing is the fact that IMO the melee combat system looks almost exactly like it did in Oblivion. Lastly, sometimes during the gameplay you see that people are walking around and it's just the choppyness Oblivion delivered. I hoped they would remove that. One example is when you enter the first village and there is a woman walking out from her house and she stops choppily outside her house, in front of another villager.

I love the game so far, but these are the things I noticed. People will always compare and rate things, rather unknowingly or knowingly, I just thought I'd share my thoughts. I really don't want to feel like the one who made the 1hr long complaining video.

Cheers.

I'm guessing the animations are still not perfected.

With the new Havok animation system they should get the translation animations right.

As vsions (character artist at BGS) said, it's still in heavy development, that's why the food was weightless, because they didn't decide which values it should have.

I think all of the bugs in the video will be sorted out.

God, I really hope they don't push the game back to a later release date. I just have this bad feeling that they are though...

Does anyone else have that same feeling?

Why do I get the feeling you become the High King after beating the Main Quest. If you watched the Quakecon Demo in one of the menus it says the Counts or whatever you call them (Sorry been playing Oblivion to long and not keeping up on Skyrim.) Elect a High King after the other one dies. I still don't remember how it's worded but I still have the feeling you have the choice to become High King. I guess after many beating the Main Quest people got sick of what they got. So BGS did this. In my opinion at least. That is if it's true.

Ima make my character look like Uriel Septim. How badass would that be? "I am your emperor, Uriel Septim. Obey me!"

Guys... Should I tell him?

Lemme guess. There is already a mod for that in Oblivion? I wouldn't know cuz i play on the Xbox. FYI, I am sooooo jealous of all you pc gamers.

Why do I get the feeling you become the High King after beating the Main Quest. If you watched the Quakecon Demo in one of the menus it says the Counts or whatever you call them (Sorry been playing Oblivion to long and not keeping up on Skyrim.) Elect a High King after the other one dies. I still don't remember how it's worded but I still have the feeling you have the choice to become High King. I guess after many beating the Main Quest people got sick of what they got. So BGS did this. In my opinion at least. That is if it's true.

I think they are Earls in Skyrim

I think they are Earls in Skyrim

Yeah I think that is it. But does anyone agree?

if that is true and you become some sort of high leader, I hope it has some lasting effect for after MQ play. I.e tax payment, weekly duties etc. There's a lot they can add to post MQ gameplay but I guess if they wont, modders will

if that is true and you become some sort of high leader, I hope it has some lasting effect for after MQ play. I.e tax payment, weekly duties etc. There's a lot they can add to post MQ gameplay but I guess if they wont, modders will

Yeah I'd like to see post MQ gameplay. A lot of stuff that we want but don't get will probably get modified eventually.