Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<br>I just think I understood one of the small differences between bosmers and dunmers. The Dunmer with the blades, which is confirmed to be a dunmer has sort of banana shaped ears, and the ones that are supposed to be bosmers have straight and sharp ears. I could be terribly wrong and it turns out that you actually can change your ear shape, idk.<br>
<br><br>Actually you can customize your Ears I have heard. Zaldiir, can you confirm this it was in a Link from Bethsoft about one of the screenies. If not in the OP make sure it is. by the way it seems there is one more actor that has been named (At least on IMDB.) The NPC name is Mercer Frey voiced by Anthony De Longis. And as I said before Brandon Ellison was "General" If I'm right and IMDB is actually accurate the General would most likely be "General" for the Empire.

Plus, Dark Elves have awesome voices, unless, apparently, they live in Cyrodiil

Everyone's got cool voices unless they live in Cyrodiil.^^

Same goes for appearance, everyone looks cool unless they live in Cyrodiil! ;D

Everyone's got cool voices unless they live in Cyrodiil.^^

Same goes for appearance, everyone looks cool unless they live in Cyrodiil! ;D

You know the saying, "There must be something in the water"?

Their water must be appaling

Actually you can customize your Ears I have heard. Zaldiir, can you confirm this it was in a Link from Bethsoft about one of the screenies. If not in the OP make sure it is. by the way it seems there is one more actor that has been named (At least on IMDB.) The NPC name is Mercer Frey voiced by Anthony De Longis. And as I said before Brandon Ellison was "General" If I'm right and IMDB is actually accurate the General would most likely be "General" for the Empire.

Added the voice actors now. :)

And about the Ears, I am not sure. I think I've heard it before, but I am not going through all the recent sources to find out. ;D

Would like to find out who this "Mercer Frey" is though...

Thing I hate about it being 200 years later; there's no previously known characters in the game. :P

I use Standard Zaldiir. Do I need to use Rich Text Editing for it not be be in error?

Nope, I used RTE before, and that's when I got the errors. :/

Try sending a PM to LHammonds or someone, and they'll probably look into it. :)

Ears confirmation Game Informer "The character creator allows for every aspect of the Khajiit's face to be altered. I selected his ears, nose, mouth, cheek hair, eyes, as well as smaller details like eyeliner and hair stripes."

Though it only talks about the Khajiit you will definitely have most or all of these features.

I just think I understood one of the small differences between bosmers and dunmers. The Dunmer with the blades, which is confirmed to be a dunmer has sort of banana shaped ears, and the ones that are supposed to be bosmers have straight and sharp ears. I could be terribly wrong and it turns out that you actually can change your ear shape, idk.

The main difference is the skin shade. Bosmers can go betwen a very light pinky-white to a darker, almost brown as one screen shot showed, whereas dark elves are usually a shade of blue.

Oh I see, alright. :thumbsup:

Also say "General" is supposed leader of the Empire, then is Mercer Frey the Leader of the Rebels or something like the head of The Companions which you need to talk to him to join the Shield-Brothers (I think that is the name.) But I believe that Mercer Frey is the leader of the Rebels in my opinion.

I just think I understood one of the small differences between bosmers and dunmers. The Dunmer with the blades, which is confirmed to be a dunmer has sort of banana shaped ears, and the ones that are supposed to be bosmers have straight and sharp ears. I could be terribly wrong and it turns out that you actually can change your ear shape, idk.

The main difference is the skin shade. Bosmers can go betwen a very light pinky-white to a darker, almost brown as one screen shot showed, whereas dark elves are usually a shade of blue.

Oh I see, alright. :thumbsup:

Don't forget that Dark Elves also were known for their red eyes.. from the lore.. or from oblivion/ morrowind.