Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Interesting. I'd certainly like to hear more about them. I wonder if there are any more names as big as Max von Sydow?

I personally don't care about how famous a voice actor is. Just how "good" they are. I just hope they get emotional content and it's use sorted properly.

But most often, there's a reason why their famous. ;)

Though, I fully agree with you, good > famous!

But, Martin Septim, played by Sean Bean, had the best voice in Oblivion in my opinion. :)

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. I'd certainly like to hear more about them. I wonder if there are any more names as big as Max von Sydow?

I personally don't care about how famous a voice actor is. Just how "good" they are. I just hope they get emotional content and it's use sorted properly.

But most often, there's a reason why their famous. ;)

Though, I fully agree with you, good > famous!

But, Martin Septim, played by Sean Bean, had the best voice in Oblivion in my opinion. :)

I was thinking more... Some people aren't suited for voice acting.

I recall reeding somewhere that Bethesda had some sort of data leak and ended up losing almost all of their voice files for Oblivion, thus forcing them to re-record - sometimes with different actors. For those who haven't seen this, the Dunmer in the video still has a Morrowind voice. Even the Imperial he talks to has a different voice :psyduck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsxl7l1otUE&feature=related

I am watching all of those, and I am seriously worried.

Todd said that forests would be dynamic in Oblivion and that the AI would be dynamic as well.

I want to see a trailer for Skyrim with more stealth, and more direct interaction between two NPCs.

Okay, the first QuakeCon video is up on BethBlog (id Software Panel), so I guess it's not long till the video of the Skyrim part gets there as well. ;)

Didn´t know oblivion was suppose to be like skyrim.I´m scared now that skyrim will turn out like oblivion now.

EDIT:Was checkinh gameinformer and they have an article with images with all quakecon skyrim characters and there is a new orc one but I don´t know how to post the image here so here´s the link (http://www.gameinformer.com/games/the_elder_scrolls_v_skyrim/b/xbox360/archive/2011/08/15/more-skyrim-character-races-revealed.aspx)

Edited by scot

Hmmmm I can't seem to find the new picture you're referring to :confused:

The blind orc in a mine, at least I never saw it here in the forums.The one left of the redguard and right of the imperial with a bow, upper pictures.If it´s not new sorry I thought it was x)

Edit:Manage to get it here:

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/TheElderScrollsVSkyrim/orc.jpg

Edited by scot

Didn´t know oblivion was suppose to be like skyrim.I´m scared now that skyrim will turn out like oblivion now.

EDIT:Was checkinh gameinformer and they have an article with images with all quakecon skyrim characters and there is a new orc one but I don´t know how to post the image here so here´s the link (http://www.gameinformer.com/games/the_elder_scrolls_v_skyrim/b/xbox360/archive/2011/08/15/more-skyrim-character-races-revealed.aspx)

Na, I don't think Skyrim will turn out like Oblivion. Bethesda has been working on Skyrim for a while now, they wouldn't have put all this time and effort into it just so it turns out like Oblivion. Sure, there will probably be minor things that are reminiscent of Oblivion, but I'm pretty sure it will be a whole new and unique experience. Just look at how much better the race look. It's a night and day difference compared to what they looked like in Oblivion. Have faith my friend, if you're a true fan of Elder Scrolls, then you know that Skyrim won't disappoint. :thumbsup:

Na, I don't think Skyrim will turn out like Oblivion. Bethesda has been working on Skyrim for a while now, they wouldn't have put all this time and effort into it just so it turns out like Oblivion. Sure, there will probably be minor things that are reminiscent of Oblivion, but I'm pretty sure it will be a whole new and unique experience. Just look at how much better the race look. It's a night and day difference compared to what they looked like in Oblivion. Have faith my friend, if you're a true fan of Elder Scrolls, then you know that Skyrim won't disappoint. :thumbsup:

Oblivion didn´t disappointed me at all XD I play it for years, I´m playing it right now actually x)