Skyrim Information

Zaldir

that would add so much more to the game if they did that. =)

It would make the act of smithing not only more addictive, but rewarding. *sigh* Now I'm going to keep hoping. Going to be gutted when it's not there...I got my fingers crossed.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that would add so much more to the game if they did that. =)

It would make the act of smithing not only more addictive, but rewarding. *sigh* Now I'm going to keep hoping. Going to be gutted when it's not there...I got my fingers crossed.

If it's not there, it WILL be there. (If you get what I mean.^^)

This might not be news to anyone else, but I just found out there actually is jumping in the game (at least in Alpha)! Two sources: a Game Informer preview that mentions the "Jump" button being mapped to Y, and the QuakCon demo in which Todd jumps off a freaking tower.

Me: :woot:

This might not be news to anyone else, but I just found out there actually is jumping in the game (at least in Alpha)! Two sources: a Game Informer preview that mentions the "Jump" button being mapped to Y, and the QuakCon demo in which Todd jumps off a freaking tower.

Me: :woot:

um... wasn't there jumping in oblivion too...?

There was jumping before, yes. My excitement is over the fact that people claiming "the end of Acrobatics means the end of jumping!" were wrong. For some reason, this had me super worried; I love me some rooftop-jumping, and I'm glad I'll still be able to do it! Edited by Lowk