Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I suppose we'll see some new trailers/teasers and more info? What we got so far is not realy that much, Skyrim will be after all a complex game. They'll have plenty to show us in the comming months. :)

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gameplay and cinematic trailers should give a huge boost to interest over the next few months. I'm hoping to see some Blur trailers or the like.

The whole decrypting the runes thing makes me think they will have slme interactive news releases like contests or riddles.

For those interested in reading the podcast interview with Todd Howard, Vamphaery over at the Official Forums have written it all down!

GI Podcast Interview with Todd Howard Transcript

It also seems the Nordic Magazine (Gamereactor) have been delayed from February 1st to 10th. I will try to get my hands on that one as soon as I can. :)

Thanks for another interesting link man, you're doing a great job here. :thumbsup:

As for the magazine, is it legal to scan it so that we can also see it? Like the French one? :whistling:

I don't really know for sure...

But when/if I get my hands on it, I will for sure post any essential and new stuff here! :D

Besides, I have a veeery bad scanner, so hopefully someone with a good scanner can post the scans :)

I've just bought the Italian Magazine "Giochi Per Il Mio Computer", I could do the scans if needed but you have to assure me that it is a legal thing... Edited by sgtbarney